Your full payment must be received before we can confirm your booking, but once your holiday has been confirmed it forms a binding contract between us and the following conditions of hire form the basis of this agreement:
1. Our campsite’s safety and other rules must be observed at all times – we try to keep rules to a minimum and we will do our best to make sure you have a relaxing and brilliant time, but some things just need to be set out in rules, especially where your health and safety is concerned and that of other campers.
2. Sorry, we can accept no responsibility for loss of or damage to goods, or injury or death to persons, to the extent that such liability can be lawfully excluded. Cars, cycles, electronic devices, vehicles, motor caravans and tents, together with their contents and any accessories are left atyour own risk. We cannot be held responsible for any loss of or damage from or to any vehicle or its contents whatsoever. We don’t expect bad stuff to happen and take all reasonable precautions to avoid any such incidents & we ask that you do the same.
3. If we are unable to make available the pitch or property booked through circumstances completely beyond our control (e.g. fire, flood), either alternative accommodation or booking postponement will be provided.
4. No refunds will be offered if you cannot complete your stay for any other reason. Sadly, this will include if we have to ask you to leave due to being too noisy at unreasonable hours or other seriously anti-social behaviour likely to offend either our staff or our other guests. It’s simple – be nice and have no worries!
5. We regret that monies paid are non-refundable/transferable, except for 3 above and 12 below.
6. The number of people must not exceed the number stated when the booking was made except by prior arrangement, and in any event shall not exceed the capacity as advertised. If the number of people in your booking changes please just drop us a line and we will do our best to accommodate you all.
7. We reserve the right to decline adult only group bookings. Where we choose to accept adult/mainly adult groups this is on condition that our “Group enquiry form” has been completed and that you have agreed to pay a “Behaviour bond”. The charge is £150 and we will contact the group organiser to collect this a few days before arrival. So long as we’ve not had to ask you more than once to abide by our noise limits and you recycle all your rubbish, we’ll refund this bond upon your departure. However, should just one person in your group fail to abide by our clear and simple requests, the whole group will lose their bond.
8. 14 to 17 yr. olds must have written (email) parental permission and contact details sent prior to arrival
9. Facilities and amenities may be altered or withdrawn if circumstances beyond our control necessitate this (e.g. Health and Safety rules, drought orders, excessive rainfall, another attack by swamp monsters etc.).
10. For reservations made more than 48 hours in advance the full cost of the stay must be paid in full at the time of booking.
11. Music MUST be turned off at 10pm (family field) & 11pm (chillout field) after-which fireside chatter is fine, singing, screaming and shouting is not. We will ask only once – then you’ll be asked to leave.
12. Cancellations. We know that sometimes the unexpected does happen and you have to cancel your holiday. All cancellations will be refunded in accordance with the following terms:
13. Hirers are responsible for making good any damage or breakages, replacing like with like wherever possible. Please advise reception of any breakages or damages as soon as possible during your holiday. We won’t rip you off with any breakage charges but please do be honest.
14. We ask that you all rubbish is separated into the four in the clear waste bags provided as follows:
and deposited into the five bins adjacent to the showers. We’ve even put pictures on them, so they are hangover proof!
15. In the event of a complaint, please notify Reception immediately so that this can be resolved to your satisfaction during your holiday. Unfortunately, we cannot be held liable for any shortcomings if these are not reported at the time. Please don’t vent your dissatisfaction via a poor review without giving us the opportunity to fix it.
16. Dogs are allowed if the appropriate fee is paid. Pets are allowed on the understanding they are not permitted on any furniture and are kept under close control at all times while on the site. You agree to clear up after your dog and to dispose of the waste in the nearest poo bin –this means a 100% on site picking regime – no flicking!
17. You are welcome to have visitors come to you pitch but for the security and safety of all on the site all visitors must sign in at reception and leave their vehicles in the visitor’s car park before entering the camping fields. Please note that when the site is very busy we may not be able to accommodate any visitors. We simply ask for a donation to our Charites via the boxes in reception. All guests must be off site by 10pm at the latest.
That’s it – told you it was boring!
Now let crack on and have some fun!
Jules and the team